RESERVE YOUR SPOT
December 14, 2021 at 1 PM ET
Join us for a collaborative networking session to round up this year’s stand-out investigations. Learn innovative investigative tactics used to crack the most challenging, complex, and compelling cases of 2021. Featured cases included drug trafficking, fraud, and violent crime.
- Nate Bradley, MVI Operations Supervisor, Missouri State Highway Patrol
- David Frye, Deputy, Seward County Sheriff Nebraska
- John Johnson, Lieutenant, Rankin/Madison County Interdiction Team
- Robert Moore, Deputy Sheriff, Henry County Indiana
- Chase Parmer, Deputy, Seward County Sheriff Nebraska
- Jake Sawatzky, Trooper, Oklahoma Highway Patrol
- Kimberly Thomas, Crime Analyst, City of Fayetteville, NC
Learn how to:
- Identify investigative trends
- Leverage new tools and approaches to help solve cases
CARFAX for Police will make a charitable contribution to the United States Police Canine Association’s new Retired K9 Assistance Fund on behalf of agencies featured in Top Cases.
This is a closed webinar for law enforcement and affiliated professionals only. Credentials are required.
Lt. Michael Ledoux (Ret.)